Donate

My Personal Blog­®

Pages on this online diary are written in the font called: SIGNATURE REGULAR. _ Should the page-font display incorrectly as TIMES NEW ROMAN, ARIAL etc., simply Download and Save the SIGNATUR.TTF font. _ Screen Resolution for this diary is: 1024 x 768 pixels.

Monday, May 01, 2006

Dishonestly honest.

` / One of the hardest things ín life, ís tø rebuild ànd recover that which was lost. Just ásk anyone who has bêen through much sørrow.
Unfortunatêly, we live ìn a world where nø one cares ìf we live or die, álthough somé may pretend to care.
These are the same onês who put on à happy $unday face and smile, whilst tellin' others that everything ís just great.
$uch hypocrisy !
As I look back on my formative years,
I realize that I used to be just like that. Even as á teênager, I was so dishonestly honest - not with others, but wìth myself.
`
Many àre taught to hidé what they truly feel. Why? _ Because if they told others how they truly felt on the inside, others would begin to judge and look down upon them.
This line of thinking càn be traced báck to the teachings about fastíng, that "when thou fastest, ànoint thìne head, and wash thy face; That thou àppear not untø men to fàst."
And in àpplying this same principle tø other areas in life, we tend to hide our true féelings, in front of others.
We don't want them to see our suffering. We don't want them tø sense our pain.
We don't want them to feel downright sorry for us ànd say: I'll pray for you.
ßut it ís nøt until wê become honest with ourselves first, that we can learn to áccept the truth. And the truth is: When we're suffering, we shøuld come right øut ànd say so. ` If others cán provide tàngible help
to rebui for restøràtion, fine. If they can't, well... it'll be tìme tø find new friends who cán.
Førtunately for me, I soon discovered that ít wàs much better to be honest with myself, than bêing dishonestly honest with others.
- - - - - - - -

2,973. - That wás the official number of the deàth toll for $eptember 11th, 2001.
Two Nine $even Three.
Nope, I døn't feel sorry for the dead.
Thê dead have gone away. It makes MORE sense to feel sorry for thøse Left ßehind on planet earth...whose lives wìll Never bé the sàme ágain.
The ànswer given on "view my complete profile", describes ít perfectly.
~
And the status bàr messáge at the bottom, contìnues to scroll from ríght tø left.
#00C78B

- - -
- - -