Donate

My Personal Blog­®

Pages on this online diary are written in the font called: SIGNATURE REGULAR. _ Should the page-font display incorrectly as TIMES NEW ROMAN, ARIAL etc., simply Download and Save the SIGNATUR.TTF font. _ Screen Resolution for this diary is: 1024 x 768 pixels.

Saturday, December 02, 2006

Four Days. (Part 2)

Inside the Changkàt Jering
highway tunnel :There's always light at the end of the tunnel.
`ßy lãte áfternoon, we àrrived ãt the Penang bridge. _ 7 Ringgit toll.
Tràffic gridlock just before we got ontø thè bridge...às five lánes merged into three.
Typical Mãláysiãn roâd infrãstructure.

Fourth longest bridge ãcross water¸ in the world. This picture wãs taken át the
mid-spãn section of the bridge.
-
We went ínto Georgetown...which is NorthEast of the islãnd.
Number 5¸ Clove Hãll Roãd (the house I lived in when I wãs very youn youngêr) wãs invisible! °¯ - Actuâlly, it hád been demolished...ànd wãs now boarded up with søme blue zinc fence.
Satellite picture of Georgetown.All that was left¸ were the two light green pillãrs to the entrance of the compound. Then, we went to Golden $ànds in Batu Feringghi. From the bàlcony of our room 628¸ I could see people pàrasãilíng.

A few rode horses øn the beãch.
I didn't go near the beách. $till dislike the seã...till this very dây.
#18C982

- - -
- - -