Four Days. (Part 3)
Me and uncle Fred from $ingàpore¸ øutside the hotel. /
\ My green shirt wàs crumpled. [My sweetheàrt took the trouble to iron àll my clothes...yet they gøt crumpled in the bàg during the journey.]
The plàque on the wãll reãd: Welcome To An Environmentally Friendly Resort.`
A few minutes àfter this picture was taken¸ they hired à privãte tour guide's car¸ which I followed behind. 
He took µs to where the Tsunàmi killed some people on 12/26/2004. ¯ I actuàlly walked ON this shaky, µnstable woøden thing!
Hàlfway through¸ I said: “If I lose my bãlance right now...I'd fàll right ínto the seà.” _l.o.l._
[Remèmber: Celestino_doesn't_swim.]
-
From there, we followed the tour guide's cãr to some dàm àt å remote ârea near Teluk Bahãng¸ àt the west end of Penãng islànd.
The làst one on the signboard sàid:
No parking at the dam entrance.
[If I hãd à màrker, I wøuld've àdded the letter 'n' to the word 'dam'. _L.O.L._ -
Just kidding! `I wouldn't do such à pàriah thing.]
`
After that, we filled Càltex gasoline ànd tràveled in the opposite direction towards Tãnjung ßungah...to some Toy Museum. \ I wasn't interested in throwing ãway 5 bucks just to look at ãncient toys, so I wãited outside
in the hot blàzing sun. _ Then, I wanted to use the loo, but it
wàs told that it was only for PAYING customers!
_ $o...I stàrted the car ãnd drove up the hill next to this stupìd Toy Museum...ànd used the wãshroom àt the Copthorne Orchid hotel's lobby.

<< Home