Donate

My Personal Blog­®

Pages on this online diary are written in the font called: SIGNATURE REGULAR. _ Should the page-font display incorrectly as TIMES NEW ROMAN, ARIAL etc., simply Download and Save the SIGNATUR.TTF font. _ Screen Resolution for this diary is: 1024 x 768 pixels.

Saturday, March 19, 2005

Jessica's E-Mail titled 'NO EXCUSE'.

Jessica Eldridge sent the following E-mail out to Christians in The U.S.A.:

There is No Excuse………

Everyday, we encounter someone to tell about The Antioch Song Ministry. And we all hear the famous excuse, “I’ll get to it when I have time.”
Well, you obviously have the time if you are on the internet talking to me!
Is it that difficult to be honest and say, “I don’t want to read it.”? Or can you give me ONE good, honest reason why it is so difficult to take ten minutes of your time to read about a blessed website? Are you afraid of the Spirit of God convicting you?

Luke Chapter 14 verses 18 - 24:
18And they all with one consent began to make excuse. The first said unto him, I have bought a piece of ground, and I must needs go and see it: I pray thee have me excused.
19And another said, I have bought five yoke of oxen, and I go to prove them: I pray thee have me excused.
20
And another said, I have married a wife, and therefore I cannot come.
21
So that servant came, and shewed his lord these things. Then the master of the house being angry said to his servant, Go out quickly into the streets and lanes of the city, and bring in hither the poor, and the maimed, and the halt, and the blind.
22And the servant said, Lord, it is done as thou hast commanded, and yet there is room.
23And the lord said unto the servant, Go out into the highways and hedges, and compel them to come in, that my house may be filled.
24
For I say unto you, That none of those men which were bidden shall taste of my supper.

So, instead of giving excuses as to why you can’t take ten minutes away from other things on the internet, just DO IT! Take the time to enjoy God’s blessings! You will appreciate it.
Tell everyone you know! Post it in libraries, grocery stores, restaurants, car dealerships, laundry facilities. Anywhere and everywhere.
There is no excuse to not take ten minutes of your time, except that you are NOT interested in God’s blessings. So, pick up the phone and call churches. Call your church membership list!
It's important for EVERY Christian to experience these anointed CDs. So what are you waiting for? Start serving the Lord, and you will be blessed for it!


http://www.geocities.com/antioch_ministry/Antioch.html

If you've had the time to read this E-mail, then you DO have the time to read the above sites. Thank you and have a blessed day.
Also, those who have expressed interest in this blessed ministry, please do the following:
1. Give USA.html to EVERY Christian IN The U.S.A.
2. Ask around in your respective churches in regards to "Ten Copies", at 17 U.S. Dollars each - and retailing them at 20 U.S. Dollars each.
3. Find Worthwhile, Honest and Trustworthy Christians IN New Mexico, to assist Cathy.
It is our responsibility to help each other!
Cathy does need us to assist her!
We need to be there to support her!
It’s our responsibility to this ministry and to God, to serve the BEST that we can and support each other even more!
Again, thank you for taking the time to read this E-mail, now go to those URLs!
It will be a blessing that you did!

- - -
- - -