Friends and enemies.
Íf everyone in the world was á friend, there would be Ñ0 enemies.
Of course this seems almost impossible. _ Differing thoughts, perspectives and views; cultural differences; language barriers; skin color; political laws; competition ìn business etc. - divide mankind, yet make us unique...as individuals. Even religion can serve as a barrier to human relationships. In India and Pakistan for example, Muslims and Hindus don't get along. In Ireland, Catholics and Protestants fight and kill one another like there's no tomorrow, yet profess to worship the same God. How ironic. _ Some have forgotten to respect human life and have chosen to make enemies of themselves. What a pity. If Osama bin Laden was a family member to some high official in The U.S.A., would there have been any nine-eleven nonsense? - Of course not. Why would anyone in his right mind, harm his own family? Duhh.
+I don't like you, I don't like the color of your shoes, I don't like your hairstyle, I don't like anything about you.
Hmmn...do you like Pizza? No?
How about Chicken Soup? No?
How about Lamb Stew? - Well, there must be some type of food which you DO like! l.o.l.
Instead of pulling a gun, if your enemy is hungry, feed him.
If your enemy is thirsty, give him a drink.
Yeah, right. How many people actually feed their enemies, in this day and age??? - Perhaps one in a million.
ßut just imagine...if everyone ín the world was a friend, there would be no enemies. And àll the world would live in peace.
#66CDAA
Of course this seems almost impossible. _ Differing thoughts, perspectives and views; cultural differences; language barriers; skin color; political laws; competition ìn business etc. - divide mankind, yet make us unique...as individuals. Even religion can serve as a barrier to human relationships. In India and Pakistan for example, Muslims and Hindus don't get along. In Ireland, Catholics and Protestants fight and kill one another like there's no tomorrow, yet profess to worship the same God. How ironic. _ Some have forgotten to respect human life and have chosen to make enemies of themselves. What a pity. If Osama bin Laden was a family member to some high official in The U.S.A., would there have been any nine-eleven nonsense? - Of course not. Why would anyone in his right mind, harm his own family? Duhh.
+I don't like you, I don't like the color of your shoes, I don't like your hairstyle, I don't like anything about you.
Hmmn...do you like Pizza? No?
How about Chicken Soup? No?
How about Lamb Stew? - Well, there must be some type of food which you DO like! l.o.l.
Instead of pulling a gun, if your enemy is hungry, feed him.
If your enemy is thirsty, give him a drink.
Yeah, right. How many people actually feed their enemies, in this day and age??? - Perhaps one in a million.
ßut just imagine...if everyone ín the world was a friend, there would be no enemies. And àll the world would live in peace.
#66CDAA

<< Home