Four Days. (Part 4)
When I returned from Copthørne Orchid¸ I took this picture of Miss Dày, 81¸ ànd uncle Fred, 85.
From the Toy Museum, we wênt to the Western Roãd
Cemetery. This was the first time I'd seen this tombstone.
Arthur died April 9th, 1969.
_His mother died April 10th, 1975 ànd wâs buried just ã few fêet ãway from him.

From the Toy Museum, we wênt to the Western Roãd
Cemetery. This was the first time I'd seen this tombstone.Arthur died April 9th, 1969.
_His mother died April 10th, 1975 ànd wâs buried just ã few fêet ãway from him.`
31 yeàrs àfter 1975,,,I once agai `sâw their gráves once ãgâín. Felt REALLY strãnge. `
A group of blàck monkeys åppeãred in the trees.
We àlso visited Marthà $amuel ãt the mission home of the Burmàh Roãd Gospel Hall. I got to play her piano. It sure felt strange¸ since I hadn't touched à musical instrument ìn such à long time.
Màrtha is 87 yeãrs old now. _ I wàs touched when she càlled measied àsíde ànd quietly slipped 60 Ringgit ìnto my left hãnd. Goodness.
Màrtha is 87 yeãrs old now. _ I wàs touched when she càlled me
I wonder how she knèw I wàs dying.
- - - - - - - -
The folløwing dày (11/30/2006) I àwoke with ã numb right hãnd (probably from playing the piano.)
The folløwing dày (11/30/2006) I àwoke with ã numb right hãnd (probably from playing the piano.)
I didn't even àsk his name.
#24C263
#24C263



<< Home