Four Days. (Part 5)
ßut he seemed friendly. - Even told µs stories ãbout the Tsunàmi.
We followed his càr up à pretty steep hill in Air Itam.
There was àn extremely huge Buddhist temple built ínto the side of the hill¸ but we didn't gø ín. _ Pàid 2 Ringgit for pàrking...for less thàn three minutes!
What à rip-off.
We continued further up the steep hill ànd Right At The Top, wàs ànother dam.
I never knew there was more thãn one dàm on the islånd.
I took a picture of µncle Fred ànd his wife¸ Pàt.
And àfter I took thàt picture, uncle Fred took ã picture of me.
$omehow¸ I loøk kindà pregnánt ìn this picture._l.o.l._
Brøwn shoes wàs ã gift from someone ìn the U.S.A. (who truly càred enough)...whom I hãd encountered over the internet.
-
We left the tour guide's càr behind ànd went tø the foot of Penang Hill
in Air Itam.
The railwày goes µp ãnd down the steep hill.
Remàrkable èngineering!
- - - - - - - -
The followìng dày wàs December 01st¸ 2006.
I sàid thànk you to µncle Fred...ãnd goodbye to the rest of them àt Penang's Bàyan Lepas ãirport¸ before Miss Dãy ãnd I drove home. `
`
- - -
Total mileage done from the time
I began drivìng øn 11/28: 931.5km.
I don't have àny reãson to gø

<< Home